Monday, March 28, 2011

30 Day Project

Lately on Facebook I've seen friends doing this '30 Day Project'. It's kind of a 'getting to know you better' project. It looks fun and interesting, but I've just never started it. Now I've decided to do it and I am going to skip Facebook and do it here on my blog instead! But then here's the problem. I procrastinate. All. The. Time. I'm hoping I can stick to this. I mean, it's only 30 days. A normal person should be able to stick to that right?! If you know me at all, you know that I'm anything but normal.

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts:


1. My husband and children are my life.
2. This picture was taken on March 26, 2011 on my way to the Korn/Disturbed concert.
3. I have strong opinions on many different topics and I quite often hold back on what I really want to say.
4. I have a sick and twisted sense of humor. I'm sarcastic as fuck.
5. I cuss. A lot.
6. I love my job more than the normal person should.
7. I have tattoos. Three. I want more.
8. I am addicted to cupcakes from The Gourmet Cupcake Shoppe.
9. I'm an atheist.
10. I have a strange memory. I can remember things from when I was two, but I can't seem to remember anything from two weeks ago.
11. I want to become a certified car seat tech, a doula and a lactation consultant.
12. I say 'That's what she said!' way too often.
13. I was really close with my grandparents and even though they have been gone now for many years, I still miss them like it was only yesterday.
14. I love watching musicals. And listening to music.
15. Thinking of 15 facts about yourself is harder than you'd think.

No comments: