Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 Day Project: Day 30

Day 30: A picture of someone you miss.

I miss my grandparents. I was really close with both of them and they were almost like an extra set of parents. I spent a lot of time with them as a child, and even as an adult I visited as often as I could. They both taught me a lot about love and life. I wish I could have just one more day with them. I want to know if I am making them proud. I want them to meet both of my children (Zoey had two years with grandma). But most importantly, I just want to tell them one more time that I love them both. Their deaths seemed sudden (to me) and I never told them one last goodbye. At least not while they were still alive. Even though they've both been gone for years, I still feel them with me. I see so much of them in my children. Their spirits live on through them, as well as our memories and our love.

No comments: