Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 Day Project: Day 19

Day 19: A picture and a letter.


Dear Zoey and Ford,
I love you both so incredibly much. I may not be the most perfect mom, but I try to do as best as I know how. You both have taught me so much about life and myself. You make me laugh. You make me cry. You fight. A lot. You pull each others hair. You pinch each other. I can't keep the house clean because as soon as I clean something, you are right there behind me messing it up. You don't take naps and you are just exhausting. You have taught me patience. But then there are those few moments where you play together and are best friends. It's so sweet that it brings a tear to my eye. You make me laugh every day. I cherish our snuggle time. I love you both so much. I'm so honored that you call me Mommy.

No comments: