Monday, November 1, 2010

Three Months

It's been a good three months since my last blog post. A lot has happened since then! As a family we've had some really great times, but personally, I've been on this roller coaster. To get you caught up, here are some of the high points, as well as some of the low points.....

I had my best month ever with Pure Romance in August!

As a family we tried to spend a lot of time together before school started. We did a lot of 'day' trips (think the beach, museums, etc), and even were able to go to my husband's grandparent's house for Labor Day weekend. They live right on Lake Huron and it's my idea of Heaven on Earth.

My daughter started preschool. We're about two months in and she is absolutely loving it!

We got a dog! She's a 1o month old Husky mix. The kids just adore her and she's great with them too.

I had what my doctor is calling a 'chemical pregnancy/miscarriage'. It's not something I really want to talk about.

In mid-October, my husband and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary and tenth anniversary of being a couple. I love that man more and more each day!


We had a really great time with all of our Halloween activities!




October was a very bittersweet month for me this year. In all honesty though, I'm glad to see it go! November has been great so far, even if we are only two in.

My son is now 18 months old and he had his first haircut on Monday. Just a little trim of the bangs, but I think he looks oh so handsome!


Z has her very first field trip later this week. Of course she's excited for that, but I think she's really just excited to be riding the school bus. We drive her to and from school, so it will be a huge thing for her to ride the bus with all of her new friends.

It's been cold here and that means that winter is on its way. It also means Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming soon! I'm very happy for this. My favorite time of year. I have some PR parties lined up too and that will help with gifts.

Now that we are in a routine with Z's school, I hope to start blogging more. It seems as though I do great for a while and then completely disappear. Hopefully I can find the time to write more as I do really like it and think it's a great way to get my feelings out. If you're reading this, I want to give you a huge thanks! :)

3 comments:

Kara said...

Glad to see you blogging again! Hope November brings you nothing but happiness! You all have had a lot going on the past three months.

Jeanne said...

No matter how rough things get, remember you have many people that love you. On to a great end of 2010!

MyWorld said...

I didn't realize you'd have a m/c. I'm so sorry.