Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Days of Thanks

If you are a friend of mine on Facebook, you may have noticed that I am doing a little project for the month of November. It's called '30 Days of Thanks'. It is really easy to do. For each day in the month of November (30 days) change your status or post a picture of something you are thankful for. At first I thought it would be easy to come up with something every day, but after a few days, I started to struggle with thinking of something. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for many many things, but posting things like 'my kids' just seems too generic. Chances are, if you have a child, you are very thankful for them. I am thankful for a lot of things in my life. I guess the real problem I'm having is deciding WHY I am thankful for something.

If you're up to it, I really suggest doing this project. It's really interesting to see what your loved ones are thankful for and you may even be surprised about what you learn about yourself.

No comments: