Friday, July 23, 2010

MIA

I am really horrible about logging into Blogger. I'm even more horrible at blogging. Sometimes I wonder why I even have a blog if I'm not going to devote time to it. However, I love being able to write whatever I want to and not really give a damn what people think of what I have to say. I love being able to vent. Sure I can vent on Facebook too, but we know how that has worked out in the past. ;)

Things have been so, I don't want to say boring because that makes it sound, well, boring, but I guess that's the only word that's coming to mind lately. We have been spending a lot of time indoors as it's been so hot and humid. I don't necessarily mind the heat, but it's the humidity that kills me. Add that to no swimming pool or A/C, I was melting. My baby brother rescued us though and now we have A/C! When we haven't been trying to stay cool indoors, we've been spending a lot of time with our wonderful friends and family. My daughter is having an absolute blast meeting all kinds of new friends. I've been spending a lot of time with family that I haven't seen in years. I know that as summer winds down, I won't see them as much and that kind of makes me sad. I've had a blast hanging out with them again. Reminds me of my childhood.

I've been staying busy with my Pure Romance business too. The summer is a slow time, but I'm hoping to kick it up a notch come fall. We have National Training in a couple weeks and I'm pretty bummed I am not going. However, we have our county's Relay For Life that weekend, and that is something we look forward to every year.

I need to cut this short now. I hear my kids in their beds. When one wakes up, the other wakes up. We have a lot to do this evening (more of that spending lots of time with our friends and family!) If you're reading this, I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

MyWorld said...

Life is far more interesting than you make it out to be, Amanda. I miss your blogs! Hope you have a good weekend.

Jeanne said...

It's hard to keep up with things like a blog, especially if you have a busy life. But it's a great way to get things out, even if no one reads them.