Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fruit Salsa

I've had some people ask for the recipe for the fruit salsa, so here it is. It's fairly easy to make, and it's super yummy to eat!

Ingredients:
1 cup strawberries, diced
1 banana, diced
1 cup grapes, diced
1 apple, cored and diced
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

1. Combine fruits in medium mixing bowl.
2. Stir in sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Refrigerate until serving.

The cinnamon chips are really easy too. I just take some tortilla shells and cut them into 8 pieces. Arrange them on a baking sheet. I brush each piece with a little melted butter and then sprinkle a mixture of sugar and cinnamon on top. I don't measure how much I use. Once they are all sprinkled, I bake them at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.

Enjoy!