Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Back!

I know I haven't been the best blogger lately. It's nice and warm and the kids keep me busy. Also, I've been keeping busy with my business which is always good. We are doing pretty good though. Kids had a touch of what they thought was pink eye, but they are on antibiotic eye drops and things are clearing up nicely. My baby brother (who turns 21 today!) just bought a house last week, and it's been exciting. We are trying to plan lots of fun and exciting things to do this summer. I can't wait to do some of it. Of course if I get offered some parties we might have to change our plans.

Leaf, I promise to at least attempt to blog more frequently! In the meantime, you know where to find me. From what I hear, I'm all over FB! ;)

4 comments:

MyWorld said...

Muhahahahahaha!

MyWorld said...

I don't feel like I've been blogging that much lately either.

Lisa and Curtis said...

LOL Glad to see you back! Ive been slacking so badly on here. But even more so with taking pics, I've got to get on it!

MyWorld said...

And just like that (( poof )) she's gone again.

Sigh.