Thursday, June 24, 2010

Busy Busy

I have been meaning to blog this week, but it seems like we've been busy.

My daughter in enrolled in our town's 3 week summer recreational program. Today is the last day. She has had so much fun and it's so heartwarming to see her out there making all of these new friends and having a blast with them. She's been gone a lot these last couple weeks and I miss her a lot. However, I have a lot of family who are involved with the program as well so I know she's in good hands.

Earlier this week I got some pretty devastating news. I'm not going to say what happened, but I'm still heartbroken. For as long as I live I'll never understand why such horrible things happen to such great people. I've really been thinking about this news all week. I've been pretty emotional over it. I'm just a bystander in everything so I can't even imagine how the others are taking it.

We are going to be pretty busy this summer, but I promise I'll try to start blogging more. My life is pretty boring though, so I don't really have much to blog about. I'm thinking that's actually a good thing though. :)

2 comments:

Karla said...

Boring is good. I like boring.
:)

MyWorld said...

I'm not sure if the something horrible is the something I know about, but if it is, know that by standing by her, you're doing the best thing a friend can do.

Move to Jersey and be my BFF. I'm in need of one.