Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Who I Am

I am Amanda. I’m a wife. I’m a mom. I’m a daughter, a sister, a grand daughter, a cousin, an aunt. I am this and so much more. I recently became a Pure Romance consultant. I am a stay at home mom, even though there’s a lot of times when we don’t really stay at home. I can be your best friend and I can be your worst enemy. I’m sarcastic. I am not easily offended. I’m an advocate for breastfeeding, car seat safety and keeping little boys intact. (Mostly that one. That’s another blog though.) I’m a sinner, yet at the same time, I am god in the eyes of my children. I think that's funny since I am an atheist. I have PCOS. It is a big part of my life, but does not define who I am. I curse. A lot. I am a blogger. Obviously. I will do anything for my kids. I care about a lot of things. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I am completely random. I’m fat. I’m healthy. I’m a bleeding liberal. I love my husband more than anything in this world. I laugh a lot. I have an unhealthy obsession with The Office. I’m an open book for the most part. I have tattoos. I am sleep deprived. I daydream a lot. I don’t really believe in TMI. I am this and so much more. I am Amanda.

2 comments:

MyWorld said...

Welcome back to the blogging world, Amanda. Don't be a stranger.

Karla said...

Nice to meet you Amanda, I am Karla :)